As we all know there is the total count of 100 cannabinoids. Among all, CBD and THC get a great and high rank in terms of awareness and benefits. In this article we will talk about the one more another cannabinoid, that is Cannabigerol, and it is not getting much popularity as CBD and THC gets.
What Is CBG And How It Is Made?
CBG stands for Cannabigerol. It is also one of the useful cannabinoid other than CBD and THC. This compound is non-psychoactive found in the strains that have the very low content of THC. But it is lesser known as scientists have very recently worked on it and then investigate on THC and CBD as these are the most common cannabinoids. It is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid, and there is no risk of getting high when using CBG. This compound is considered as a parent of CBD and THC. CBG has an anti-inflammatory property and has the ability to boost appetite. CBG is also very helpful for the treatment of muscles pain, cancer, depression, anxiety, etc. The effects of CBG are found on the observations done on the animal, the CBG research is not based on human studies.
Important Benefits Of CBG
- CBG is very beneficial in treating eye diseases like glaucoma. It has the ability to reduces the intraocular pressure, hence, very effective in treating glaucoma effects into eyes.
- According to various studies, it is found that CBG decreases the inflammation characteristics effectively.
- CBG has a great potential to fight against cancer, it simply blocks the receptors, that causes the growth of cancer cells in a body.
- CBG is also very useful in treating the skin infections, and allergies. It is an antibacterial agent that functions for the skin improvements effectively.
- It helps to boost the appetite of a person who is suffering from the appetite disorder and lost interest and taste in any food.
Legality Of Cannabigerol (CBG)
The legality of CBG in most countries is permitted. It can be easily shipped to all 50 states of US. Still, you are in any doubt, you can check your state legal law regulations and status.
CBG Is More Expensive Than CBD. Why?
Due to the great scarcity of CBG in cannabis strains, It is found in high quantity through the process of flowering, means CBG is harvested early to get in the highest concentrations. The need for more raw material and isolation process push up the production cost of Cannabigerol as compared to other cannabinoids such as CBD. This is the reason, why CBG is expensive than CBD.
If you are looking to get CBG in the cannabinoids market. Be wise before selecting the one. Make sure to check the quality of CBG. Hope you like this article. If you want to share your feedback or any Cannabigerol experience, feel free to write in the comment section below. Thanks for reading and your valuable time!